MOLOCO 11014-01 - GENERAL AMERICAN...
By buying this product you can collect up to 49 loyalty points. Your cart will total 49 points that can be converted into a voucher of CAD $1.96.
MOLOCO 11014-01 - GENERAL AMERICAN 50' RBL BOXCAR - WABASH - CAR #783655
In 1962 General American Corp. started to build their most popular insulated boxcar designs, a refinement of their proven 1950s design. One of the major developments for the car design and unique to General America was it's all welded body contruction, where only the roof was bolted on after insulation.
These CADILLACs of the boxcar market were insulated, had 20-inch cushioned underframes, and a variety of load restraining devices per customer specifications.
* Newly tooled Overhanging Stanray roof
* Kadee roofwalk and couplers
* Perfect to prototype Stanray R3-4 welded ends, with GA style ladders and crossover platforms
* Car sides welded, with GA style ladders, fitted with specific to prototype door stops, door gussets and sill design
* Prototype correct handbrake specific to customer orders
* General American cushioned frame and floor configurations depending on prototype with Moloco's cushioned draft gear coupler boxes
* Appropriate cushioning devices, Hydra-Cushion or Keystone
* Appropriate to prototype trucks
* Rubber airhoses (MOLOCO)
NOTE 1: THESE MODELS TRAVEL TO VARIOUS TRAIN SHOWS DURING THE YEAR AND AS A RESULT - OLDER STOCK MAY HAVE BOXES THAT ARE NOT QUITE MINT CONDITION. SCUFFS AND MINOR TEARS MAY BE PRESENT - THOUGH THE MODELS ARE NEW FROM THE MANUFACTURER.